If you are the type of person who likes to limit risk and gain an advantage while playing a game for stakes in casinos, then, the Winners Bank200 is for you. It is a sleek pocket-sized bank made of a light weight metal to secure your winnings. It is blue in color like the sky and sea which is associated with wisdom, confidence and intelligence. Blue is also considered beneficial to the mind and body. The back of the bank is chrome and comes with two keys. When you’re having a winning occasion, just put that money into the Winners Bank200 and you will have something to show for your gambling venture.
- Made of durable metal to last a long time.
- Measures 2 3⁄4 x 4 and fits in your pocket or purse.
- Comes with two keys and a convenient plunger for cash insertion
- Also holds casino chips.
When you carry the Winners Bank200 with you to the casinos, just pick your game and enjoy an amazing and long-lasting gambling experience.
HOW TO USE THE WINNERS BANK200:
- LEAVE THE KEYS AT HOME!
- Leave all credit cards, ATM cards, and check book at home.
- Bring only a set amount of money and a positive winning attitude.
- Here is a recommended game plan:
- Divide you money into "sessions" (i.e. a $200 bankroll divided by 4 sessions = $50 per session)
- On your very first winning bet, "bank it."
- Set a win goal of 50% - 100% profit per session and bank it once you reach your goal.
- Set a loss limit of 50% per session and STOP then bank it.
- Follow this plan and you should have money to SHOWFOR.
The Winners Bank200 is also on:
Click here to go to Amazon
At Showfor Inc., we stand behind our product and guarantee its quality.
No questions, no stipulations, no fees, no hassle.
We're confident we design and sell the very best winners product available at any price, and we want you to share our confidence! That’s why we want you to be fully satisfied with our Winners Bank200 and every item you purchase from winnersbank200.com.
If you are unhappy for any reason with our product you can get a full refund within 30 days of return. However, we do not issue partial refunds after your 30 days have lapsed. If you need assistance or if you have any questions, please contact us (click here).